Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sunny London Day - ootd



















So I thought that this gorgeous summer day would be the perfect opportunity to show off one of my most favourite outfits that I have been wearing this summer. It was such a lovely day and I thought that the breezy maxi would do wonderfully to help me cope withe the heat and the sunglasses, well aren't they just so awesome.
I also really enjoy this shell top which is simple yet looks so put together, I just loved this outfit so much. I put this all together with my chunky sandals as I feel like they made it more informal and gave it that slightly more edgy vibe, I also can't seem to get these shoes off my feet right now,they are just so good for the summer.

Outfit details: 
Top - Topshop
Skirt - H&M
Bag - Urban Outfitters 
Shoes - New look
Sunglasses - Topshop





No comments:

Post a Comment