Monday 28 July 2014

Sorry to myself...

So I was planning on posting regularly about the things that I have been getting up to this summer... Look what happened...

I'm not really apologising to anyone other than myself, just because I really wanted to make this work and make it happen like a proper blog and it didn't really. So I have decided that as soon as I have all of the time I am going to work on making this into something proper that I can be proud of. I want to work on better posts with better images and improved content. I also want to try and set up social media links so that I can try and spread my blogging around for more people to see if they are interested.

So that's the plan, and although I doubt that it will happen I don't want to make this blog into a list of failed ideas, and I am quite excited about making exciting and interesting posts. I just hope that this works and I am actually able to create things that I am interested in and that make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up about it. I post daily and have a full time job and it is hard work. I tend to write posts when I am on a break, on my lunch, have a spare 5 minutes. They start as a lot of notes and points and slowly turn into sentences. At weekends is when I tend to write them up into posts ready for the following week x

    ReplyDelete