Thursday 17 July 2014

My new camera: fujifilm x10


This is my new camera, isn't it pretty! 
I just love the retro style that it has going on, with the big lens and the leather wrap around. I honestly think it looks so cool. And as much as this might have been a factor when buying the camera, there were also many other features that caught my eye, aside from the wonderful aesthetic. One being the manual functions that it has, as you can manually set the exposure and shutter speed and other fun things. This means that I get to play around with proper photography, which I have been wanting to do for a long time as it really interests me how just a camera can be used to create vastly different images. As well as this, it creates an extremely high quality photo as it has a super high tech sensor which makes even my photos look all pretty.

And now that I own the camera I am so happy with it, it is so pretty and produces such good quality images, it makes me want to document as much of my life as I can in images to treasure them as stills of memories that can aid my mind, I want to be a memory maker and this camera is going to come along with me every step of the way. My aim is to always have my camera with me so that I can capture every moment and treasure them. This will allow me to create a photo album every year with pictures of the year gone by, as I remember being a child and enjoying looking through photo albums of my parents when they were younger, and this will allow me to create something for my children to enjoy as well as me. 

So I plan to try and take as many photos as I can, whether this will work and whether I will remember I'm not sure, but I will try my very best to share photos on there so that my life is well documented, just as I mentioned in my last post about summer and documenting what I do this summer, I will also collect images on my new camera to share.
This may even become an activity that I do one day, I might decide to explore my new camera and work out how all of the manual functions work so that I can optimise the photos that I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment