Wednesday 16 July 2014

Summer so far...

Summer so far has been distinctly average and to some extent a little days, having to fill so many days yourself when people don't tend to be around can be difficult and I have struggled to find things to do. I really need to find myself a hobby and this is where I get stuck because there have been so many projects that I have started and then given up on and I want to find myself a hobby that I can fully immerse myself in and use to take up much of my time. The difficult thing is, I always thing of so many ideas and then discard them because of reasons that I create in my head. I just need to pick something and work on doing it for a while to see where it takes me, I'm sick of having back to back days of sitting in front of the TV eating food.

So I have decided that I want to document my summer here, I don't know whether I will be able to and I don't know whether I will end up actually doing anything or posting anything about what I do, but it doesn't matter, I'm at least going to try! I feel like if I have a place to document what I do with my days then I will actually get something done so that I can make a post about it here. I hope this goes well, I just have to think of something to do tomorrow now... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment