Friday 11 July 2014

Favourite brush ever

Literally this is the most amazing brush. Honestly. It's wonderful. You need this brush in your life.
I cannot explain the greatness of this brush, it has magical properties.
Although to me this is the wonder brush, it's official name is the ELF Powder Brush, and boy is it good at being a powder brush!


It does just look like a standard brush, but don't be deceived, the soft hairs and flat top make it wonderful for applying powder to a fuller coverage. The closely packed bristles allow the powder to glide onto the skin without clogging up the brush. At a very very low price, it would be silly not to buy this brush, it is one of my most favourite products and I feel that soon I shall be finding myself buying another to add to my every growing collection of brushes.

1 comment:

  1. I think I have this brush, though I have to admit, I haven't used it as much as I should have x

    ReplyDelete